Stream with audio gear you already own.
The instant music streaming upgrade for existing stereos, AV receivers and home theater systems.
- Enjoy music streaming, Internet radio, podcastsand other digital music on audio gear you already own.
- Send sound from your favorite stereo, turntable or AV receiver to any Sonos speaker in your house.
- Control the music from anywhere in your home using a smartphone or tablet.
- Flexible. Features analog, optical and coaxial digital audio outputs.
- Line-in input plays audio from any amplified playback source.
For anything amplified.
CONNECT works with the amplified audio equipment you already own. Like a stereo system, a home theater receiver, or even a built-in speaker system with a centrally-located amplifier. Plus, the analog, optical, and coaxial digital audio outputs ensure that you can use it with all your existing gear.
Send the sound all over.
Send audio from your stereo or home theater to Sonos speakers in different rooms.
Attach CONNECT to your amplified audio equipment using the analog or digital outputs. Plug it in. Then connect it to your WiFi using the Sonos app for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
Set up over WiFi.
Plug in. Connect. Stream without interruptions or interference.
Control with one app.
Use a phone or tablet to pick songs and control volume and other settings from anywhere in your home.
Ongoing software updates mean the Sonos product you buy today will be even better tomorrow.
Great sound, just the way you like it.
CONNECT streams the music you love at full CD quality. You can use the Sonos app or the controls on your audio gear to adjust bass, treble, balance, and loudness.
Grab your aux cord.
Hook a pre-amped turntable or any other amplified music source directly to your CONNECT to listen on your existing audio equipment. You can also send the music from the source to any other Sonos speakers throughout your home.